View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 03:00 AM   #6
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
I have been looking at the Entourage Edge for myself, and find it quite intriguing. You might want to browse their forum (http://www.entourageedge.com/forums/forum.php) to read how other academics use their Edges.

My concerns about buying an EE or the smaller Pocket Edge are: the e-ink side isn't pearl e-ink; the product might be due for an update (to include 3G?); the dictionary is on the LCD side and not available directly through e-ink (I could be wrong about this); and the e-ink side does not rotate into landscape view (although there are work-arounds for pdf viewing in landscape).

Also, I can't make up my mind whether I want the small portable Pocket Edge or the usefully large original Edge! But you wouldn't have that problem.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote