View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 03:13 AM   #1
Papi
Addict
Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle NT, PRS-650
Access to the Dictionary files

Anyone knows how to access the PRS 650 dictionaries files ? I would like to study the possibility of adding dictionaries to the reader, and the first step would be to analyze the structure of the "built-in" dictionaries. I'm willing to spend some time on it, I have some "computer knowledge" if that means anything (well I know some programming and UNIX at least), but I don't know where to start. Would I have to install some hack to access those files ?
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote