View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 02:35 PM   #7
Isles8008
Connoisseur
Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Nexus 10, Kindle Paperwhite, iRiver Story HD
Okay, I have my device! I went through the start up wizard and set everything up (except for my Google account). I am downloading the latest firmware right now.

Should I not connect this with my Google account. I think I remember hearing somewhere that Google eBooks no longer works.

Any other sage words of advice?

Oh and I went ahead and bought a regular SD card. I have an adapter, but in my experience, using it with my Sony Reader PRS-950 caused it to freeze and I had to do a hard reset (how do I do that on the Story HD?).

Again, thanks for your help.
Isles8008 is offline   Reply With Quote