View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:17 AM   #5
trevormorse
Enthusiast
trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I'm hoping this is a software issue that can be fixed via firmware. I am a bit skeptical though. So far I've had/set up 3 kobo glos (due to try to get no bright pixels) the first too ran through set up without issue and had no spontaneous reboots. The third froze during initial set up and like I mentioned has rebooted once while reading so far

I know you need to expect issues when buying a product the second it comes out, but not being able to read on an ereader sucks! :P
trevormorse is offline   Reply With Quote