View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 09:42 AM   #158
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
I personally think limiting selections to those available as an ebook is a dumb idea since this has nothing to do with the quality of the book as literature. I would anticipate that this would be a particularly restrictive requirement for books not originally written in English. I know that others have string opinions the other way. Maybe this is one idea worth putting to a vote among those who have been active members over the past year?
I agree. I'm happy to track down a pBook if I want to read it enough. And if I don't, I'll opt out of that month's selection. No big deal.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote