View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 01:20 PM   #12
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Hmmm, I have their e-card and didn't get an email. I signed up when someone posted the details back in the spring.

I think I've checked out 5 books in that time (compared to the 60+ I've checked out from my 2 local/regional libraries). One of the things I liked about Alachua was that they made the effort to purchase ALL of a series. My libraries seem to cherry pick :P

And I can definitely understand local residents being upset if hold times got long. I did just check out a backlist title by a popular author who has a new book out, and didn't see a huge wait on any of her books at Alachua, compared to a huge wait at eNYPL and Buffalo, so I'm not sure they're getting a heavy traffic volume, anyway.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote