View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 06:03 PM   #177
PG4003
Addict
PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW I & II, Kindle Voyage, Fire HD 7", Fire HD 8.9"
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have a library card there as well. My library card expired earlier this month. I just called up and told the woman on the phone that I was having a problem with my library card not knowing it had expired. She said it had expired and I asked if she could enable it and she did. No fee. It's good for yet another year.
Really? That's lucky for you! Maybe she didn't realize you had a non-resident membership?

I knew mine expired in August of this year but didn't know the exact date. So when I was no longer able to access the library I just printed off the Application, marked it Renewal and mailed my check. Maybe I should have just called like you did! One thing I was glad of, I had several books on my Hold list and some of them I've been waiting for forever and I was afraid when my account lapsed I would have to start all over on the Hold list, but when they reactivated my account, my Hold list was still intact.
PG4003 is offline   Reply With Quote