View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Felony & Mayhem Publishers to Offer Ebooks

Felony & Mayhem Publishers will begin offering their titles as ebooks beginning this fall. I received this email from them today:

Quote:
In fact, we expect to launch our ebook program in the fall. It will just be a few titles to start with, as most of our contracts were drawn up before ebooks even existed, so getting the digital rights is going to take a fair amount of time. But we expect to have at least four titles, I'd say, available for Kindle by October.

Thanks as always for your support,

Maggie Topkis
Felony & Mayhem Press
F&M produce fine paperback editions of classic mystery authors such as Margery Allingham, Elizabeth Daly, Reginald Hill, Elizabeth Ironsides, and many others. I noticed that they have announced (on Amazon) the publication of Ngaio Marsh titles this fall. If their ebooks are as carefully proofread & formatted as their paperbacks, they will be a welcome addition to the growing number of publishers of classic mysteries for ereaders.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote