View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 12:17 AM   #5
lila55
Fanatic
lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360° , iPhone 5, PRS-650, Sony PRS-T2, Sony PRS-T3, Tolino
Quote:
Originally Posted by riverteeth View Post
Sorry Starson17, but I think what you describe can only be called a half keyboard shortcut. If I have to move my hand to the mouse to right click, then the purpose of a keyboard shortcut has been negated.
If I understand Starson17 correctly, he was just explaining how you can check which keys to use for what action - that you can see by rightclicking. In order to perform those actions (editing, converting and so on) all you have to to is mark a book and then press the key accordingly, for example press e if you want to edit, press c if you want to convert the format - no mouse movement required for that.

Edit: Kovid was faster
lila55 is offline   Reply With Quote