View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 05:46 PM   #12
ecbritz
Book Concocter
ecbritz began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Thanks very much for pointing me to the Send Message Department. That's what I was looking for. Regarding new forums, I'm too new to MobileRead to really know what has value to the people in charge. MobileRead certainly has tremendous value to its users. If advertisements carry the cost of running MobileRead, then numbers of members and viewers should have value to MobileRead. I have noticed that either an interesting topic in terms of using a product -- for instance a technical problem experienced by users -- or otherwise something controversial -- an argument developing -- chases up large numbers of viewers. I do have knowledge of newspapers. Many people love (or "love to hate") certain things, policies or people. You see this all over the internet in comments. This is one of the reasons why letters-to-the-editor is a good way for newspapers to draw readership. Any form of interest, participation, excitement or colourful strife draws viewers and readers. In the end, it also helps to generate understanding and knowledge about the relevant field. A deserving ebook software product of quality that adds to the variety, to the difference between products featured at MobileRead, has the potential of stimulating comparison and discussion, and would add many viewers to the website. I'm unfortunately not the best person to submit a proposal, I'm too new here. But at least I know where one should go now. Thanks!

Last edited by ecbritz; 05-10-2013 at 09:52 PM.