View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 06:46 PM   #149
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnolive View Post
Hello rkomar

I've installed pbimageviewer in my brand new Touch 622. Your instructions are pretty clear. Didn't work on first try, never understood why. I reconnected the PB to my Mac, checked everything, found no error, so I made no change and then, it worked perfectly.
The french translation is great too. You've made a happy man, thank you a lot.
Sometimes the Library app has to be restarted to recognize changes in the extensions.cfg file. And you can thank PascalV for the French translation.

Quote:
Can I suggest a little improvement? Sometimes, cbr files are wrongly labelled as cbz (et vice-versa). In that case, pbimageviewer answers "error". Before it does so, could it check it's not this error? When I look in the cbr/cbz file with an editor, I can see the real filetype is in the firsts chars. But I'm not a programmer and don't know if it feasible.
I'll take a look at it. As long as the magic numbers at the beginning are consistent, it should be easy to do this check.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote