Thread: Android tablet
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 02:00 PM   #41
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katelyn View Post
I collect all sorts of readers and don't mind a 5" screen from time to time. I've used a 7" as well and just ordered another one last night to try out.
Thanks very much for the detailed response about impressions of the Zenpad.

I am toying with the Haleron -- not purchased through them but through an e-bay site. It's abt $200 including shipping to Canada.

http://stores.shop.ebay.ca/Stephen-a...__W0QQ_armrsZ1

UPDATED: I queried this dealer - the unit is NOT the Haleron although the specs are similar. It is also not able to upgrade to Android 2.x which is enough for me to stay patient. Kudos to the vendor, however, for a quick and detailed response.

Last edited by SensualPoet; 04-21-2010 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Later info from vendor
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote