View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 10:25 PM   #35
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelamvr6 View Post
I understand.

But thread crapping is considered rude no matter where you go, and I called him on it.

I don't object to his having an opinion, or even his voicing his opinion.

But he entered a thread that was obviously targeted toward Kindle aficionados and proceeded to spew anti Amazon and anti Kindle vitriol while adding nothing substantiative to the thread whatsoever.

That is pretty much the definition of thread crapping.
Before 'calling' someone on what you perceive as 'thread crapping', I would suggest you sit back and watch the parade for a while.

This isn't the amazon Kindle discussions forum, its a world wide forum, with all e-book devices represented.

We allow everyone to voice their objections and opinions without being censored, as long as they keep it civil.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote