View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 01:45 PM   #5
Berzelius
Connoisseur
Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle 4, Kindle Paperwhite 2 & Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
I thought B&N used ADE for it's DRM now, and that the T1 supported ADE. What prevents it from working?
Despite what many sites say, including my local public library and Mills & Boon (for Mrs B - not me ), the PRS-T1 is not compatible with ADE - you'll find this stated somewhere on the Sony site.

What I do with Mrs B's Mills & Boon ebooks is to download them to ADE, move them into Calibre and then use Calibre to send them across to the PRS-T1. If you put some tags on in Calibre - I use a set of tags, each containing series and month - Calibre will helpfully sort them into suitable collections on the PRS-T1.

Last edited by Berzelius; 01-10-2013 at 01:50 PM.
Berzelius is offline   Reply With Quote