View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:53 PM   #16
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by automa View Post
I like the PDF page scans too, but the problem I have with that is that you cannot read it anywhere, you have to be on front of a computer.
I've never tried these books, but my Android smartphone came with a PDF reader, and I assume Android tablets do too. And there are 3rd party readers in the Google Play store available for download, some are even free. Surely there are PDF readers for iPhone OS as well.

Is there something unique about these files that makes them unsuitable for these apps?
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote