View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 02:21 AM   #241
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by steph_g View Post
One thing I would like to see added now that I have using this app is the ability to look up words in a dictionary. I hope this can be added to future updates. I really am loving being able to read library books, so thanks again!
Yea that is also high on the list. Have to license a dictionary, or use a web one that only work when online. It is likely that we'll get to that in early 2011, but the wish list is long....

And we do need to spend some serious time making white labels of the app (mostly foreign bookstore chains) to pay the bills.
-M
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote