View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 06:01 PM   #123
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
It must really get annoying for all you Kindle/Sony users when everything you've purchased is wrapped in annoying DRM schemes. Just from reading this thread there's a bubbling of discontent beneath the surface about being locked down and restricted. I don't know how you put up with it
Heh yea it is somewhat irritating, that's why for most of my books I choose .lit. And I would love to be able to crack .lrx
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote