View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 12:51 PM   #133
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by st_albert View Post
I noticed that too, last night. It appears that we fixed the typo but have not uploaded the corrected file yet. At least, the preview file we downloaded from KDP last night still has the typo. (it's in the mail to you now.)

Looks like with Kindlegen 2.7 it is now a moot point, though.

Thanks for getting to the bottom of this!
The Preview file doesn't seem to have the two start of text metadata in the KF8 part either.

But since 2.7 fixes the problem at root, I think I won't worry about it anymore.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote