View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 11:39 PM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by meisterz View Post
Hey guys, I keep seeing the 505 on clearance at Target for $198. Should I just get it now, or do you think I could get a better deal closer to the holidays?
Does the price end in a four, like $198.94? If so this used to be an indicator that an item was marked as low as they were going to mark it. Of course that was a looong time ago when I worked there right after high school.

If it were me I wouldn't wait to long to possibly save another few dollars, they're likely to sell out soon I would think.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote