View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 04:19 PM   #12
stevov
Groupie
stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus Fonepad,kobo arc,htc onex, htc titan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starplatinum View Post
Hi Stevov I'm playing Riptide just now and I can't see this response issue..
must try more later
Seems to be an isolated case . Fortunately it was witnessed by the store manager hence giving me a new one which proceeded to do the same thing. Either a bad batch or I have a non magnetic right thumb although it seems to work fine for everything else. The first thing I tried after the jb update was reloading riptide and it did the same thing again. Was going t get the Archos titanium 97hd but waiting for the platinum version which is quad core with 8 core graphics processor
stevov is offline   Reply With Quote