View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 09:23 PM   #515
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I think if I keep reading this thread I'm going to die of analysis paralysis.
I had to google that one. I feel the same way but I am starting to settle down on which fonts to keep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astmario View Post
Blossom could you write some quick tutorial for Font Creator 6.5, how to add weight, change line spacing...?
I don't have 6.5 but if you look throughout this thread the info on how to do that has already been posted just do a search. Basically the Metrics will change line spacings and Glyph Transformer is where you can make your font more bold.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote