View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 08:03 AM   #17
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
i recall a while back there was a redesign of calibre icons + an option to keep old version or go with the new, more rounded ones, I wonder if that also affected the shading levels - because on my PC I see that the alternate row shading is the same as background colour for icons & other parts of main window. the row shading also matches the lighter background shading on this forum web page ( the main shade behind text of each post ) so is almost certainly a windows colour choice

preferences - look & feel - user interface style- calibre style or system default.

I am using calibre style

Last edited by cybmole; 01-26-2013 at 08:08 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote