View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 07:07 PM   #121
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluribus View Post
How can reading not be reading? Some types of reading may be different than other types. I feel that I must take a firm stand that reading is reading. Unless there's some weird mathematical case where a set can be not equal to itself. And, if so, damn those mathematicians anyway.
Read a bit more careful. For example I never claimed that all interpretations of "reading is reading" are false. I actually did not claim than any interpretation was false. I said something else.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote