View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:32 PM   #13
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydovig View Post
Hi twobob! Great job! Please give me a sh-script to launch the file manager. I can not run. Writes a message:

{emel fm2:10380}: Pango-WARNING **: Invalid UTF-8 string passed to pango_layot_set_text()
Do you have a regional device? or something?

I will put together a "should work" pack then of libs and stuff at some point later. I made zero adjustments to the package. Just rammed it through Xephyr with the appropriate "bits".

Okay well I will do that then

@Eureka Ah! I did not know that (or had forgotten) I will give it a check mate. thanks
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote