View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 04:27 PM   #24
scoobertron
Connoisseur
scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo touch
my kobo resets to firmware 1.9.14 (I think I have that right). This definitely doesn't need an online registration to use sideloaded epubs. Around the whole 1.9.17 disappearing top margin debacle I went through a a few cycles of factory resets and updating (largely because 1.9.14 doesn't have the wifi drivers) and would often not register so I wan't prompted to upgrade again.
scoobertron is offline   Reply With Quote