View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 10:45 PM   #84
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by blogbook View Post
I don't know from personal experience but I think this is meant as in "opposed to Kindle EInk devices" because of the layout (colors, images). Maybe you could ask Customer Service for clarification or try a free or inexpensive magazine.
When I click on the link "Available for these devices", it brings up a list and sometimes it shows "Kindle for Android". But a lot of them don't. At least not the ones I was looking at apparently.

What gripes me is that a particular magazine I've been wanting has been available for iPad for quite a while now at $9.99/year. I emailed the publisher and asked when it would be available for Android. They responded back "early summer". I sent them another email a couple weeks ago and they said it "was still under works". I wonder what the big hold up is.
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote