View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 12:50 PM   #1396
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquabel View Post
This thread is a perfect thread for me. I'm definitely addicted, I can't help myself! Amazon especially gets me, with books for $.99, $1.99, $2.99...I'm doomed! lol Currently I have over 400 ebooks on my reader, plus about 150 paper books, all waiting to be read. I can't read that fast!! What to do?!?!?
Welcome to the thread. Read the first post and follow the three rules laid out there. You'll soon get your TBR under control.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote