View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 06:42 PM   #36
vaniaspeedy
Connoisseur
vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4 Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonli.job View Post
Hi, I have installed the Toggle, but there are few problems, can you help me to solve this?
1.Should the files need to be hide are typed into the config file of profile1 or profile 2? If so,what is the format and link of each document typing into it(For example,i want to hide a document call A.pdf in file B od documents)?
If you have a folder called "HIDDEN" , with books in it, then just type "HIDDEN" (without the quotes) into the first line of the config file.
If you have a document you want to hide, called A.pdf, then put it into a folder and add the name of the folder to the config file, as mentioned above. The script doesn't currently support individual files, since IMHO there should never be book files in the root documents folder, since it clutters up the folder. I might add this feature eventually. Meanwhile you can go to line 36 of hide.sh, and replace this:
Code:
    elif [ ! -d $1 ] #folder doesn't exist, quit
with this:
Code:
    elif [ ! -e $1 ] #folder doesn't exist, quit
Notice the change from "d" to "e"

Quote:
2.How should the debug file posted be used? Replace the original 'hide' file in profile 1 or save as another file? Is it only applicable to profile1 or both?
Make a backup of the original hide and then replace it with the debugger script, also naming it hide.sh . The debugger creates a file called hide_profile_1_debug in the root of your kindle, you can take a look at it or send it to me if you have problems.

Quote:
Thanks, I always appreciate your good work. How's the "new" version, going on? Will you release in July?
I'm not working on a new version, since this current one meets my goals. Is there anything specific you'd like to see added?
vaniaspeedy is offline   Reply With Quote