View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 09:18 AM   #51
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_jane View Post
Did anyone have a spontaneous reset last night? Mine did and now while Market is still on my nookColor, I can't access the google market or utilize any of my rooted nook features. This guy over at the nook dev boards had the same issue.
I did have a reboot last night, but everything is still working perfectly. My only problem is scrolling search results in portrait mode of the market. I can still download and do all the other rooted stuff.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote