Thread: Seriousness Guide Stones.
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 01:27 AM   #20
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by nohmi2 View Post
I bow to all of the superior intelligence which has been shown here, and shall quietly fold my tent and depart.
Don't be that way! I just wonder why, out of all the "mysteries" on the site, you were most interested in something completely modern? It seems to be just another weird piece of "modern art" some guy thought up, like the bean in Chicago and the giant spider in Tokyo and the biggest ball of twine in Minnesota. And the mystery "What the hell was he thinking?" Doesn't seem to be one of the more profound of mysteries in the universe.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote