View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 01:24 PM   #1
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Not really feedback, but a question about reputation

I just found a new - to me - section of my profile. It reminds me of the bit about karma, but it's called reputation, and apparently I have a lot of it which makes me blush cos I don't think I deserve it.

I take it reputation is something other than karma, but is it customary to thank people for reputation as it is for karma?

And talking about karma I'd better try and find that section and see if I have missed thanking anyone... Can't find it. Can anyone help please?

Last edited by James_Wilde; 11-12-2012 at 01:33 PM.
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote