View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 08:53 PM   #299
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Yeah but I like to pretend we're bonding.
OMG my hubby is that way. I want to spend some time with you he tells me then he clicks on the TV. As long as I am in the room reading or on the Computer it's spending time with each other. The only way this works is if he uses headphones or I am listening to a Audiobook or using earplugs. And don't dare ask him to pause TV to chat because it's so much an inconvenience to do so.

I need my Paperwhite so I can read in the dark while we bond.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote