Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 08:39 AM   #40
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
The new versions of Aldiko Premium and Aldiko free do NOT have the capacity to create catalogs on 7 inch tablets. Aldiko recommends you download an earlier edition until this is solved.

For more information, and the download link, see:
https://aldiko.zendesk.com/entries/2...-7-inch-tablet
Hadn't noticed a problem since I haven't updated the version of Aldiko on the Vox.... And it doesn't run ICS (far from it!!!)
I still can use the catalogue/menu on my Vox, it appears the Aldiko Premium version on it is 2.0 and it does display it. The more recent version on my Tab 10.1 isn't impacted because it's not a 7 inch tablet.
Thanks for the info (in case the Vox does get it's Android version updated.)

Last edited by Cdesja5; 07-21-2012 at 08:48 AM.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote