View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 07:54 PM   #43
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcfe View Post
[*]Respect the GPL (i.e. access to buildable source, this obviously exclud the proprietary mobipocket reader)
Using only non-GPL software would also satisfy that requirement. I don't understand the Mobipocket remark - it doesn't violate the GPL, as far as I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcfe View Post
[*]/dev/console on USB (yes that is feasible)
That would assume the system on Gen4 would be one of Unix family.
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote