View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 11:55 AM   #8
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jplumey View Post
Do you just put them in a text file on your computer? Google Docs? Use a wishlist on a website? Good old fashioned paper and pen? How do you manage your reading list?
I plan to put all my books into LibraryThing.com. You can use tags, so I plan to tag all the books that I have yet to read a ToRead. This will also allow me to determine what books I am missing from various series also.

You can export your books lists from it and put it on your reader if you want. I'm not sure if there is a way to order the export, I am still working on entering all the boosk, I don't have a scanner yet... probably will order one or try to find an adapter for the one I have.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote