View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:55 PM   #63
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
The point is that investors look to the future, not the past. And Apple's prospects simply don't look as good as they did 12 months ago. The competition is a lot stronger and they have not shown that they can come up with significant new ideas in the post-Jobs era. As we see in these pages that doesn't rattle iFans unshakeable belief in THEIR company, but it is obvious investors think otherwise.
If the new management started by doing something radically different the same investors that are freaking out now would have freaked out then. There was criticism that Apple maps came out when it clearly wasn't ready. Maybe they are waiting a while to work out any new ideas.

For me it's not a belief in the company, but it's a belief that money will attract good designers. The more companies there are out there, the more chances there are for designers' visions to become reality. I've seen so many absolutely beautiful concept designs that maybe if they get built I will even switch from my dumb phone to a smart one.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote