View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 12:29 AM   #7
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Using the Sony Library, I just played around with adding books.

When adding a book to a collection, it goes to the bottom of the list. I can rearrange and it stays in place when the Reader is disconnected.

If I click the title bar, all the books (in all the collections) are alphabetized, but the numbers on the left of the title stay assigned to the order the books were before alphabetizing.

When the Reader is disconnected, the order goes back to match the numbered order.

So, I guess if you use the Sony Library collections, you need to manually order the books in each collection.

I only keep Sony books in the Sony Library. I keep a separate file system for all other books (I also backup Sony books to another file).

Maybe another member has a idea how to do it that we are missing?
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote