View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 11:37 AM   #4
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Ok, I've got the Cover, Index, CountryListing, all Countries with maps (incl. some missing/hidden ones!) and Appendix A working.

I'm cleaning up the Appendices to remove graphic bars/background (in essense making it look like a "print" version). It's cumbersome as they use tables to hold the graphics elements which, if left in interfere with the ebook layout on small screens. I've done this before and NOW remember how much of a pain it was!

Will work on the docs.zip this weekend.

In the end, I'll produce two variants: full version with most items except large graphics and a streamlined version. Any suggestions what to leave in the streamlined version?

The 2008 .epub posted previously is streamlined so my version would have to include some more items for it to be of interest.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote