Thread: Er
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 10:07 AM   #6
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
There is,. and it should be finished soon enough. I know the ending now, at least, I think I do

Oh, and if you want a great technique for writing, what I use all the time -- blind write everything. Type your first sentence, then switch off your monitor (or cover it up like me if you have a Mac) and then just type away. It's surprising how much you get done and how quickly, with no distractions.
Whoa! Great idea! I'm going to have to try that!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote