Thread: rtf conversion
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 05:36 AM   #8
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I have read RTFs on my Sony 505. I even used Sony Library to put them on the Reader.
I found that if I loaded rtf files to my PRS500 via Sony Library they worked OK, but if I simply copied them to a SD card in rtf format then they did not. I assumed that the Sony Library software is doing some sort of conversion when loading books although I could be wrong and the problem was elsewhere.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote