View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 11:45 AM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvinder View Post
Hi All,

I have processed some books from html to Mobi (.PRC), ePUB and Sony (.LRF) formats and now wants to provide audio supports.

Can anybody let me know how can i make audio compatible formats of these books.
You mean you want a way to convert text into spoken word? Sorry, there is no magic program that will do that. If these are public domain books take a look at manybooks.net. They have audio versions of many of the [more popular] books in their library.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote