Thread: Kobo Patcher
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 08:05 PM   #52
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
It would be great if Kobo had secret code to change the sleep screensaver style. Unfortunately I don't have metazoa's brilliant skills.
+1 for that

Something to remove the enormous and unsightly 'Sleeping' message. I know it's sleeping, because I just switched it off! And if I wanted to know how much I've read I can look at that in the footer menu when the book is open. They have a great standard feature of having current book cover as sleep/poweroff full-screen then they deface it
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote