View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 05:28 PM   #13
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPS View Post
Hi Rizla !

Too bad about the T2 news... and too bad for me too as I just ordered one T2 yesterday !

Ohhh well.... for the price, it will certainly do it's job: reading my Epub books in a smaller package than my Ipad !

J-P.
No, it's an okay reader, but it's not as easily customisable as the x50s. That's my main criticism. Hopefully someone will put together an easy customisation package comparable to Prs+. Bear in mind, it's a lot cheaper than the 650 was too. I have a T1 and its fine. I just wish it was easier to customize the UI. Sony (and every other major manufacturer) are not known for getting the most out of their devices. I'm sure you'll like your device.

Last edited by Rizla; 01-26-2013 at 05:38 PM.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote