View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 01:01 PM   #66
The CB
Enthusiast
The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony PRS505
I am coming back to put some kind of closure here. So far no Sigil-made EPUB can work on Prestigio 3162B. After conversion using Calibre it ignores the styles and use some default styles. I borrowed one Prestigio 3162B with older firmware and that one opened all EPUBs no matter where those were made but no headings, no page breaks, only text. It seems that somehow Prestigio programmers wanted to improve it but didn't succeed in it. What I can suggest users to upgrade firmware, but first to contact Prestigio support team. I am continuing in making EPUBS in Sigil because it is perfect for me.
The CB is offline   Reply With Quote