View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 10:41 PM   #47
morriss003
Evangelist
morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Thanks everyone. I got the idea for this story when someone on another website asked for help developing a new idea for a human to become a werewolf. I suggested a blood transfusion. They hated the idea. The more I thought about it, the more the idea got to me. I used to work for a blood bank. In the middle of the night, I would get a call that one of the city hospitals needed blood. It was my job to go down to the blood bank and get a packet of the right blood type and deliver it. I thought about suggesting the idea to someone who had sent a post to this forum lamenting the difficulties of developing ideas. But you know how it is. You start writing down a few sentences and ...
morriss003 is offline   Reply With Quote