View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 05:15 AM   #22
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8140david View Post
Could this be set up as an option?
For my own use, I have resized the icons to 24 pixels (instead of 48).
I do not see that is worth introducing a new option for this! You can, however, set on the Advanced tab how many entries are allowed on a page if you simply want longer pages. In practise as soon as your library gets a bit larger you are likely to want to start using the split-by-letter feature to improve navigation.

If you want to make such a change to the icons for your own system and make the changes persistent then you should look at the customization section of the documentation.

Last edited by itimpi; 04-19-2014 at 05:19 AM.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote