View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:47 AM   #75
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by filemon View Post
What about GUI Launcher? Will that work if I reinstall or if not, can it make any harm if I try it?
Should not do any harm, but it won't work any more.

That reminds me: They try to mimic the PW, but fail a bit. You have to turn off wifi in settings - just like PW, but they did not add "settings" to the menu of a book. Strange, it is not just the missing home button on screen, as Amazon wants you to keep pressing the real button.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote