View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 08:14 PM   #75
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
Can I please have some cheese with my whine that here I sit with smoke getting out of my ears planning the last days, what still to buy food wise, what to defreeze when and what to cook and whatever is left to clean
But: tree is decorated, cards sent, presents wrapped, tablecloths ironed, fresh bed sheets at the ready etc etc and still it seems nothing is moving
For me here it's December 24 the big day, shopping has to be finished and me frantically coordinating cooking for the special dinner...
(my first MR countdown!)
Welcome to our world, Chi Cygni.

You've gotten more done than I could even attempt.

You have the hard stuff done.....and think of this......they won't remember all the work you went to......they'll remember the good conversation, the hugs, the laughter.......so try to relax and just enjoy your company......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote