View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 09:50 PM   #18
dkperez
Groupie
dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nine
ABSOLUTELY NOT!

I DO take into account the revenues already generated by the hardcover AND paperback versions, the minimal incremental cost of producing the e-book, the lack of shipping and return costs, and the tendency of publishers, with the authors' connivance, to attempt to prevent e-books from wide availability in libraries, AND the fact that it can't be given to other readers OR provide a reduced cost to me by selling it to Half Price Books or other buyer...

So, in reality, my price point is at best, about HALF what a paperback would cost... In general, if it's more than $3.00, I wait, get it at the library, or read it on paper from the library.
dkperez is offline   Reply With Quote