View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 03:10 PM   #27
winspiration
Connoisseur
winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty Username View Post
I hope WH Smith customers are aware that in the Kobo store it is not possible to buy more than 1 book in a transaction. Each book purchase has to be processed individually as there is no 'basket' to hold items until you choose to checkout.

I have emailed WH Smith customer services to voice my frustration and to point out that I am unlikely to buy any more ebooks from them as this purchasing system is tedious in the extreme.
Thanks for that - I have just been trying to add more than one book at once and getting no joy from the less than helpful Kobo help system - I knew I'd find the answer much quicker here

What a daft system, fancy discouraging multiple purchases! I haven't actually bought any books for ages as I've been reading library e-books for most of the year, but I used to buy quite a bit from the WH Smiths ebook store, generally several at a time.
winspiration is offline   Reply With Quote